Complaint process

You can file a complaint of the High Commission’s rejection of a request to be assigned an administrative CPR number with the Ministry of the Interior and Housing, Holmens Kanal 22, DK-1060 København.

A complaint can be sent to the High Commission. If the High Commission cannot uphold your complaint, your complaint is forwarded, with the argumentation for the decision and re-evaluation, to the Ministry of the Interior and Housing with a copy of the case’s documents.

The deadline to submit a complaint is within four weeks after receiving the decision.